Why Move to Canada?
Canada is a desirable place to relocate, not least because of its high standard of living, beautiful scenery, and friendly, welcoming attitude toward immigrants. It is a country where opportunities await your call to be taken.
What is a Permanent Resident?
Permanent residence is NOT a citizen. You are still a citizen of your original country but you may reside in Canada and enjoy the benefits that Canadian citizens receive, including health care coverage, low-cost education, and work. The difference is you don’t have the right to vote in the political elections and you hold the same jobs that need a high-level security clearance. To maintain your permanent residence status, you must have been in Canada for at least 730 days during the last 5 years.
Canada offers +130 Permanent Resident Programs. Each program has difference requirements. Please get a consultation before you start your application to save more time and money.
These are basic requirements that you must meet to be eligible for PR:
- Persons with no criminal records
- Be in a good health
- Have proof of funds (You need to determine which program are you qualified for, to know how much funds are required as proof)
- High band in IELTS test results
- High Level of education
As a permanent resident holder, you will enjoy these benefits:
- Live, work, study and travel anywhere in Canada
- Available free health and Medicare benefits
- Enroll their children up to 18 .yo in a reputed public school for free
- Sponsor their family for a permanent resident status
- You can come back to your home country every year