Assessment report is details information containing essential information based on your profile that we received from consultation and eligibility check. You will receive in 2-4 days.
Benefit of Assessment Report
What benefit you will get:
- 1. your eligibility check result. We will break down the details for you to help you understand your CRS score.
- 2. important information to give you hints to prepare your application, NOC and link to start
- 3. checklist documents to prepare
- 4. timeline processing on each stages and government fee
Make sure to come back to us before submission.
- We provide the link for you to create account. Read and follow the instructions
Upload copies of the documents you used for your profile once you get ITA. Most applicants will also need to upload the following:
- police certificates
- medical exams
- proof of funds
- birth certificate
- marriage certificate
- divorce certificate and legal separation agreement
- death certificate
- adoption certificate
- proof of relationship to a relative in Canada
- digital photos to confirm your identity
- authority to release personal information to a designated individual form (PDF, 1.74 MB)
- any other documents that you feel are relevant to your application