What is EB3?
a Third Priority Worker visa available for skilled worker or experts who hold a four year certification/bachelors degree and experience in any work expertise as unskilled laborers. This program allows applicant to able to apply with almost none special skill requirements.
Who Is Eligible?
You may qualify for this category of immigrant visa preference if you are a skilled, professional or other worker.
1.Skilled workers are for:
- people whose jobs require at least 2 years of training or experience
- not temporary or seasonal
- must meet the educational, training, or experience requirements of the job opportunity
- Relevant post-secondary education can be considered as training.
2.Professionals are for:
- people whose occupations require at least a U.S. baccalaureate or
- foreign equivalent degree and are
- members of the profession.
3.Other workers are for:
- for people doing unskilled work that requires less than 2 years of training, education or experience,
- Non temporary or seasonal jobs
Work Experience Requirements
Work experience criteria:
- In General EB3 might require you minimum of 2 years work experience. However, this is depends on your status/
Benefits of EB3 Green Card
As EB3 Green Card Holder You will receive these benefits:
- Rights for Free Education
- Right to work in United States
- Access to healthcare