What is Provincial Nomination Program?
Canada’s provincial nomination programs (PNPs) are pathways to Canadian permanent residence for individuals who are interested in immigrating to a specific Canadian province or territory.
Each Canadian province and territory operates its own PNP designed to meet its specific economic and demographic needs. There are 3 to 10 programs in each province (Saskatchewan, Alberta, Ontario, Nova Scotia, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Labrador and Newfoundland, Yukon, Prince Edward Island).
Why Get Permanent Resident?
As a permanent resident visa holder, you will enjoy these benefits:
1. Live, work, study, and travel anywhere in Canada
2. Available free health and Medicare benefits
3. Enroll their children up to the age of 18 in a reputed public school for free
4. Sponsor their family for a permanent resident status
5. You can come back to your home country every year