What is Canada Business Visa?
Canada is a profoundly evolved economy and it draws in plenty of organizations and individuals who need to foster business relations. Now and then these individuals may have to visit Canada and meet with potential colleagues to foster their arrangements or consent to business arrangements.
To enter Canada, they may likewise require a visa. To that end, the Canadian government made the Business Persons and Business Delegations Visa.
The Canada business visa allows those who want to go to Canada with the purposes of doing business with a Canadian company to enter the country and engage in the following activities:
- Attend meetings.
- Participate in conferences or workshops.
- Sign agreements, etc.
The Business Persons and Business Delegations Visa is a temporary visa, which means that the person who holds it can only stay in Canada for a short period of time, usually less than 6 months. Additionally, the person with this visa is not allowed to work for any company in Canada. They are only allowed to discuss business and sign any potential agreements.
Moreover to the qualification conditions that apply for each of the Brief Occupant Visas, the conditions that you should likewise satisfy are as per the following:
- You must have your own business in a country other than Canada or be an employee of a business registered in a country other than Canada.
- You must have an income from a place of work that is located in a country other than Canada, so you cannot be an employee in Canada.
- It is advisable to have a record of respecting other business visas from other countries.
- You must have proof that you are developing a business relationship with a company in Canada or that you have been invited for a meeting, conference, or workshop.
Why Get Permanent Resident?
As a permanent resident visa holder, you will enjoy these benefits:
1. Live, work, study, and travel anywhere in Canada
2. Available free health and Medicare benefits
3. Enroll their children up to the age of 18 in a reputed public school for free
4. Sponsor their family for a permanent resident status
5. You can come back to your home country every year